BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reflections

My whole life, I've always wanted to achieve more. Not really achieve more, but just move and continue moving. I can never really say that I've been in a place, physically, mentally, or spiritually and been satisfied there. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad. It's not that I wasn't or haven't been content, its just that I've always known that there is something more than what I have or where I am or was and I've wanted it. I guess that saying that the grass is always greener applied to me. I say all that to say this: for the first time in my life, I'm stuck. I don't want to move forward because I really don't want to let go of my past, and I'm afraid that if I move I'll lose all that I've earned and worked so hard for. But, have I already lost it and am I now just holding on to a memory? If that's the case, I need desperately to move and leave that thing that is holding me back.

Have you ever been here before? What did you do to leave or did you ever leave?

3 comments:

  1. we are the same species. Sometimes losing something is the best way to learn how to appreciate. I was told that I am too possessive, but I always thought that since I am still young, I should fully utilize my time and youth:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course we are the same species, called MORGOTAN haha... totally agree! losing is the best way to learn how to appreciate. yea, you are still young........ but sadly im not :(

    ReplyDelete