BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jogging?

Well.... it's been like years since the last time i jogged. Surprisingly i woke up at 6.30am today and went jogging.....

Let's talk about it with a poetry maybe? Ok, I am not really great at poetry, but I thought I should write this for sometime to come.

"Into the narrow corridor of road I jog;
The traffic meets a bottleneck, where the horns sound like grunting hog;

I think about how wisely i spent my time yesterday (slept from 2am to 2pm hehe); I jog;
I think about the someone who did not reply my sms; I still jog;

I look at the wet slippery roads, without slipping I jog......
I think about my next semester, I jog;



I see a wide smile on the face of a malay guy who just crossed the road and almost cheated death; I jog;
I see a bunch of kids playing beside the road; I still jog;

I laugh at myself, of how stupid I have been in giving so much importance to people who took me for granted; I jog on;
I ponder, what next, what is going to hit me, I jog without an answer;

The po
unding heart and suffocating breath stops my progress, I halt to gather my thoughts back;

Not bad for a start, very simple. I know it is not be termed as poetry. :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha... wow... zhoxien the poet... certainly makes me wonder y u did civil... u might have a better future just by jogging... dunno it is poet or not but it is a guwd start though... hehe...

    ReplyDelete