BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore.....

I've been extremely clueless for the last one week. You see, I don’t know what to do anymore.

My motley group of friends and siblings suggested the following, strictly keeping me in mind, as they emphasized:

1. Become a food taster.

2. Learn piano (I wish i learned it when i was a kid).

3. Try gardening without killing the plants and watering the weeds.

4. Learn pottery.

5. Apply for another degree (are you kidding me?).

6. Be different: think negative.

7. Act profound and stare when someone approaches me.

8. Pretend I’m an alien (this shouldn’t be tough).

9. Get a binocular, peer without a break into the neighbour’s house.

10. Learn to type with my toes.

11. Transmigrate.

12. Tonsure my head.

WOW...... Should i do all that? Guys.... Anymore?

1 comment: