BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Random Questions

Some random question that I just cant seem to tire of answering them. Here’s a bunch of 21 random questions I answer, picked off some websites.


1. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

I'd like to visit LA, Cancun, London and a lot more.


2. At what age do/did you wish to marry?

Depends. Not until I have my own car and house


3. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?

I feel sad. What am I supposed to do otherwise? Dance on tabletops?


4. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Give it all to charity.. Yeah, right!


5. Are you in love with anyone?

Uhm… Yes, the one and only one.


6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

I regretted it every time I asked myself the question 'should I?' and answered that in the negative. Let's just do it.


7.What type of person do you dislike the most?

Anyone who has an ego bigger than mine. Arrogant Bastxxds.


8. What is your ambition?

To be great at everything I do.


9. How late did you stay up last night and why?

Was up till 4 a.m watching War Of The Worlds. Nice movie if you're into the whole alien and end of the world stuff.


10. Do you believe ex's can be friends?

Yes, when pigs fly maybe!


11. When was the last time you cried?

Uhm... been a while, probably sometime last year.


12. Was yesterday better than today?

Everyday is exactly the same.


13. Can you live a day without TV?

Sure. Now if you ask me if I could live without the computer...


14. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?

Worth what? Nothing you do in life ever really matters cause we're all gonna die someday anyway. Wow... I'm really positive today.


15. What does the last text message in your inbox say?

你终于守得云开见月明了。。。


16. How do you feel about your life right now?

Normal, at least im not unhappy.


17. Do you hate anyone?

Uhm... not really. There's two guys I'd like to punch in the face, but that's just cause they deserve it.


18. If we were to look in your Email inbox, what would we find most?

Spam. Lot's of it.


19. What song is stuck in your head?

I'm yours - Jason Mraz. Don't ask me why, I just love it.


20. Someone knocks on your door at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?

Hmmm… my mum!!!


21. Do you smile a lot?

Smile and laugh a lot. Helps keep everyone around me happy, although I may not really feel that way, deep inside. Ah, who cares! :D

2 comments:

  1. eh...question 10: who say cannot???hahah...depends u wan o not lo...but take times laaaa...

    ReplyDelete