BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Small but makes me happy...

It's 3.30am and i can't sleep. Looking at all the photos in my computer, there's a thought in my mind, thinking of writing it out.

I sometimes think what is that one particular thing that makes me really happy. Is it when I'm with my friends or is it when I'm at home with family or is it when I'm alone?

Sometimes I do something good for others and I feel really good about it. Sometimes achieving something very meager makes me feel that I did a great job and sometimes simply doing nothing also feels good. Sometimes very minute things in life bring a smile on my face like...uhm... nice weather when a cold zephyr is blowing every where, when i hang out with friends, yummy delicious food, when I sleep for really long, when an old friend gives me a call or sms and talks about all olden golden memories, surprises, walking in the rain without the dirty muddy water getting splashed on you, sitting on the terrace of a really tall building, climbing trees (think I have forgotten), playing cards ,snakes and ladders (which I hardly play these days) and many many more....

Life is always filled with such moments…...such small things…. that bring happiness whenever you think about them. Life is very much incomplete without these small moments. Every one of us has these types of cherish able moments which we value throughout our lifetime.

I just love every single one of them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment